I received a variety pack of Brothers-All-Natural fruit crisps in order to facilitate this review. All thoughts and opinions are honest and my own.
Sunshine has a few favorite snacks and one of them is Brothers-All-Natural fruit crisps. So what are they? They’re single-serving pouches of freeze-dried fruit. They’re real fruit and do not have any added yucky stuff. Since the fruit crisps are freeze-dried, they still have the nutrients! I am really excited to have found a healthy alternative to things like gold fish or having to cut up an entire apple for her. She is generally pretty easy going about food options, but at the same time she is unpredictable. One day she loves something, the next day she isn’t interested in it, so it is frustrating to prepare an entire snack or meal to find out she doesn’t want it. The good news is that Brothers-All-Natural have made the cut and she consistently likes most of the flavors.
As Sunshine has grown, Brothers-All-Natural Fruit Crisps have become a teaching tool for her. She’s really into learning how to feed herself right now, so I can give her an open pouch and she is learning how to take one or a few fruit crisps at a time and eat them. It is really awesome watching her have fun eating something healthy and learning at the same time. As soon as I grab a bag she starts getting excited and pointing and indicating she’d like that, please!
Why Brothers-All-Natural Fruit Crisps are yummy . . .
- Real fruit, no tricks, no added gross stuff, just real fruit
- Healthy options for adults and kids – I actually usually do not eat freeze dried fruit at all, but I will eat these. Don’t take that lightly, I am a seriously picky eater.
- Great variety pack options on their site, they even have some cute Disney packs – this is a way to sample a lot of different flavors at one time
- Speaking of flavors, there are a ton of flavors available
- Wonderful shelf life since it’s freeze dried fruit, so this is something you can buy and don’t have to worry about it spoiling before you eat it. Trust me, you’ll eat them before they go bad!
- Also great for on the go and in the diaper bag
- I think they also work well for younger babies because the crisps kind of dissolve once you start eating them, it makes something like an apple accessible to a baby who doesn’t have a ton of teeth
- This is a snack you can actually share with visiting friends or family members that have allergy concerns. No more friends looking longingly while your child eats something they can’t have. To quote the Brothers-All-Natural site their Fruit Crisps are: “gluten free, soy free, Kosher certified, non GMO, vegan-approved, and allergy-friendly; they contain no peanuts or tree nuts of any kind.”
Check out the Brothers-All-Natural site to get some of your own fruit crisps or find a store near you.
What flavor do you want to try? The apple is my favorite, and Sunshine is a huge banana fan!
Enter to win a variety pack of Brothers-All-Natural fruit crisps below!
Ends May 26, 2014 at 11:59pm est
Open to US
Winner is lorayne g.
Gator Mommy Reviews may have been compensated for this post or received products in exchange for my honest opinion. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. This post may contain affiliate links. Gator Mommy Reviews is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.
©Gator Mommy Reviews, 2012-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. An Image and link may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Gator Mommy Reviews with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.