Sunshine is only seven months old, but she is on the verge of walking. She’s pulling up and cruising all around. This is crazy to me, but who knows how long it’ll take her to actually start walking. In the meantime, I am very happy to have the Juppy Momentum Baby Walker. Juppy sent me a pink Momentum baby walker in exchange for this review with my honest thoughts and opinions. The Juppy Momentum Baby walker is a great way to help baby learn how to walk safely and comfortably.
What is the Juppy Momentum Baby Walker?
The Juppy Momentum Baby Walker is a safer alternative to wheeled baby walkers. An adult holds onto the straps and helps baby walk without having to bend over. Baby is able to safely and comfortably explore their environment while learning how to walk. The first time or two Sunshine was not sure about the Juppy Momentum, but after a little practice she is loving it. It’s easy to put on (just slip baby’s legs through the leg holes, zip up the back, and velcro the safety cinch straps), and small enough to take anywhere.
Why I love the Juppy Momentum
- Easy to use – there’s no learning curve, just pop baby in, zip up, close the velcro, and go
- Secured onto baby due to velcro and zipper combination, but also easy to remove quickly
- Great price, approximately $20 which is reasonable and less expensive than other the baby walkers
- Safer option than wheeled walkers
- Fits up to 35 lb child
- Back saver, no more bending over to hold baby’s hands
- Soft straps adjust to accommodate adult’s height
- Thin, light, and small – can fold up and go anywhere with you
- Soft, breathable cotton
- Machine washable
So that’s my take on the Juppy Momentum Baby Walker, do you have one? Sunshine loves hers! Check out the links below to buy one or win one.
Buy your own Juppy Momentum Baby walker on Amazon.com
Enter to win your own Juppy Momentum Baby Walker
Winner is Ann P.
Gator Mommy Reviews may have been compensated for this post or received products in exchange for my honest opinion. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Gator Mommy Reviews is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.
©Gator Mommy Reviews, 2012-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited.